There was an error in this gadget

Monday, June 22, 2009

I need a bread crumb trail


It wasn't until lately, during one of my late night conversations with my dear friend Matt that I realized how lost I am. I'm in Marshall Missouri, and I live in Wilmington, North Carolina. I'm not lost geographically. But I've lost me. Don't ask me how or why because I really don't know. I just know that one day I was on the phone and I suddenly realized that I had no idea what I really believed. I've always been told that if you put something down on paper, you're just asking for it to happen. So that's what I'm doing folks. I'm going to write down the person I want to be and think I should be and make her come out. I've seen her before, it's a side of me that I've seen and lived with and we had fun. So pray hard because if she does come out, it might be a rocky ride. Back to being lost though. It's scary. Especially when everything is so up in the air about everything. something has to change or I fear my whole world and all my dreams might fall apart. Wish me luck because I fear I will need it

No comments: