There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, July 10, 2008

OMG moment

Oh what a week. Filled with a divorced male, the titty club, and some straight up drama, I'm just ready for it to be over. Since the divorced male and I have been hanging out it has been nothing but drama. "Are you mad that I'm seeing other girls" "I dont want you to see other guys" yada yada. I'm so tired of it. I hate drama, I generally try to avoid it. I usually walk right in front a moving car just to avoid drama. How can a 30 something male have so much damn drama, doesn't it go away with age? No apparently not. And then I find out I'm having huge problems with my car. It seems I need new brake pads and a new rotor. all with money I don't really have. And i just want to curl in bed and do nothing. If only it were that easy.

No comments: