There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, May 15, 2008

A rock and a hard place...

So a few days ago, I was sitting in my apartment with two days off of work, knowing already that I will be bored out of my mind if I don't find my own fun. So I figure a small road trip is in order. But where will I go? Well Washington, DC isn't too far, why don't I try that out. So I drive up there and spend the next day just loving all of it, and it's history too. It wasn't until on my way home however that the real fun started. En Route to North Carolina, on some high way in the middle of Virgina, I thought I heard my baby Fernanda (my car) speaking to me (making a noise) then I assume I'm just hearing things. Suddenly however my cruise control drops drastically from 80 to 50. At this point I slow down and pull over to the side of the road. Smoke come spilling out of my hood and I'm utterly confused because I had recently just had my oil changed, so there wasn't a reason I could think of as to why she would overheat. Well the cops and the fire men show up... that was fun. Then the tow truck picks me and my baby up and tells me that they can look at it, but it would probably be tomorrow before she got fixed. I didn't worry too much, Fernanda has a strong heart. So they drop me off at a hotel, and I'm stranded only to find out that I cannot get a room unless I'm 21. So I'm really stuck until one girl offers to drive me to another hotel. Well come to find out my baby blew her head gasket (whatever that means) and it's going to cost almost as much to fix it what I paid for it. So I'm putting her to rest, she's turning in her tires. And as for right now I'm just stuck.... sad... but stuck. And carless mind you

No comments: