There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Just six hours

So it seems it is time for me to go home yet again. It's funny. I say home and it sounds weird. I say "Let's go back to my place" and it doesn't make sense. I guess what I'm trying to say is that my apartment has yet to feel like home. I mean not the way the house in Missouri does, but even that place needed time. I'm starting to build a history in Wilmington and it's nice. Is it the history I nessicarily want? Well no, but I am working on that. I do miss my apartment when I'm in Florida (the only place Ive gone to since Ive lived in the south). I enjoy the south, but cringe when I hear myself drag out an un nessisary vowel. My "Four." has suddenly more than not become a "Faour" I don't mean for it to sound that way, but it does. It's six and a half hours from here to Wilmington, I'm half tempted to just leave at five and get home at noon, grab a small nap, go to class and then head to work but i highly doubt that happens. I do however need to go to class tomorrow because I wont be there on Wednesday, as I will be enroute to Raleigh. It's going to be one hell of a week I know that much. So here's how the driving will go. Tomorrow I will drive six hours to get home, then wednesday I will drive two hours to pick up Matt and then two more on monday or tuesday to take him back and then on april 24th I will make the six hour trip yet again. After a month though, I might need the long trip to clearn my head. Well we'll have to see how that goes. Wish me luck. Besos

1 comment:

Multifuncional said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.