There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Drying out my laundry

It may seem crazy but, I'm writing about mexico. I'm putting it all down on paper, the good, the bad, the ugly. I want to get it out of my system. Okay thats a lie, but just the same. I'd like to publish it at one point, and show the world just what it really means to be an exchange student. I have a small fear thought that in bringing out my dirty laundry I might bring shame to myself. I hate to think that, I mean not the act of doing it, but the fact that I'm so nervous about it. Don't get me wrong I'm not ashamed of anything I did that year, but... I'm not proud of all of it either. I guess that in it's self is a bit contradictory.
Matt is comming to visit me on Wednesday and I'm pretty excited. He and I met in our youth hostel in Paris. I was schedualed to spend a day with another guy, but he joined in with us. I asked him the other day how much we had walked in our day and he claims "I know we walked atleast seven miles" I couldn't beleive it. Well actually I could because I think i lost it on the way back to the hostel because I was so tired. We'd done everything that day... the eifel tower, the catacombs, the grave yard. It truely was a magical day. But back to the present, he's comming to visit me from California next week. And thus far he is the only one I really trust to read my story about Mexico. I'm not sure why. But who know.

No comments: