There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Yea

I was on an internet date thing when I went to this place... I was not feeling this guy... at all. Well then I met this other guy, I had seen him rocking back and forth, I wasn't sure if he was rocking or dancing. Well we realized that there was something so for two weeks we were almost inseparable. Well the other day I let a cat out of the bag with a female friend and it made it back to him. So we declared a "break". Well then I spent last night hanging out with one of his friends, the singer of their "band" and we had a good time. I'm not really sure whats going on anymore. Dustin never really said we could date other people during this break, and I'm not even sure I'd call it dating. I'm meeting people though and I guess that's all that really matters. I'm meeting people and making friends.
I was up till two in the morning last night when I finally went to sleep. Now however, I've fixed my hair, and brushed my teeth. I still haven't gotten dressed though, I should probably do that sometime today. I need to work on my math and write, even if it's just a little bit. There's a stupid sequal to Dr. Doolittle on TV right now. I think some movies should not be made into sequals but that's just me. Well I'm going to get off here.

No comments: