There was an error in this gadget

Friday, January 18, 2008

Lately...

So I find myself at home on a Friday night... and it's really okay. I had gone out last night and that was interesting to say the least. So I'm in tonight doing a big clean on my small apartment. The mess has been growing over the week and it's finally starting to affect me. So I'm cleaning. So far the kitchen and the living room are done, aside from a few dishes that are soaking the in the sink. Will I get it all done tonight? Probably not. I mean it's not that much, but if any of you know me, you know I'm pretty lazy. I received my checks today with my new address. It kinda made me excited as retarded as that sounds, but it's just one more of proving to myself that I have my own place. Well I'm going to go back to cleaning with hope of having some time to read. I really want to finish this book I'm working on. Besos. Ciao

No comments: