There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

On the road again...

So it seems its time for me to pack up and leave again. I swear I could write stories about me packing up and leaving all the time, who knows maybe someday I will. Speaking of which, I haven't touched the Mexico story in ages. Well... I moved home from Warrensburg last week and next week I'm moving to North Carolina. Bite my tounge but I'm ready to stay put and put some roots down. So here's to putting everything in the past. I heard some sad news today, Kim commited suicide, I hadn't talked to her in awhile and sad to say I'm not that surprised, she wasn't headed down a good route. Ali and I are going book shopping tomorrow (my favorite kind) and that should be funny and then Grammy and I are going clothes and other stuff shopping on Wednesday. Right now my biggest question is. WILL LEE GET PACKED IN TIME? Tune in next week to see if Lee and the family make it in the uhaul. dun dun dun. Night world sleep tight

No comments: