There was an error in this gadget

Monday, December 3, 2007

Finals!!!!!!!

Finals are comming up!!! Can you tell just how excited I am? Well if you can't, then you're the smart one because really I'm not all that excited. My first final still isn't until a week from Wednesday but yet I'm already starting to study and I have no idea why. Maybe it's me hopping I can do better. I'm really hoping I can get my extra credit assignment done in time. It seems I'm really moving. My mom told me today she was going to pack a box of kitchen stuff for me. I'm so excited!!! I have been apting to buy a TV even though my mom has this getto old one that she wants me to take. So here's what I've been thinking. I'll take the old one for my living room and the new one for my room... I dont even know that I really even want one for my room. I'm totally over thinking this issue. I am so glad that I finally have boys out of my head. I miss what he and I could have been, but he made me want to stay and that would have been me breaking my biggest rule (you stay for no one) and I couldnt have that. So yes it'd be nice to still have him around at this time, but it makes leaving so much easier. Well thats all I have for now. I'm going to go work on my extra credit for a big.

No comments: