There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Settle for a slow down

So I have talked on and on and on about this time line I'm always living on yada yada whatever. Well you see, everytime I leave, about a month or so before I hand I start putting this barrier around myself that seems to let everyone know I'm leaving. And I would do this to stop from forming new relationships with anyone. Well that never happened so this year I didn't pay too much mind to the whole barrior building thing. Until someone snuck in and now I don't know what to do. I mean I'm living my life and loving it right now, but this whole moving this is comming on soooo fast. I'm leaving a month from yesterday. I fear more than anything that I will miss this person that snuck in under the barrior that I forgot to put up. Maybe that's just how life works though, we protect ourselves when we feel that we might get hurt, and when it's too late you just pray like hell that the other person wouldn't think to hurt you. This is new territory for me. Whole new territory and I'm so confused. Night

No comments: