There was an error in this gadget

Friday, November 9, 2007

ALAS!!

My homework is finished... well for the most part. I'm not quite ready for my map quiz but I never do good on those and I'm hoping to get some time in tomorrow before class. Much of my night has been spent working on my 15 source annotated bibliography which took FOREVER. And I have to write the paper for that this weekend. And to think, they call this living the dream. Ha! Oh well it's not sooo bad. I finally got the lease for my apartment today, I was pretty excited. For the first time in my life, I am going to permanently leave home. I mean I've left home plenty of times before but I always came back with in the year. Oh well. I'm so excited though. Ugh and my stomache is starting to growl at me. I should probably go to sleep, I am somewhat tired. Well I'll end that here with a short post and promise to write about something a bit more exciting tomorrow. Buenos Noches. Besos. Ciao.

No comments: