There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Tick-toc

So it seems I found an apartment, in Wilmington, North Carolina. I haven't actually seen it, but it's going to be great, I can just tell. It's a small apartment, but it will be mine. Rebecca is going to come up and help me decorate it which I am excited about. I wont know anyone, not that that should make me nervous at all, but ok I'll admit it does. I mean I'm sure I'll meet people moving in even, but oh this shall be a very big adventure. Maybe I'll design it like it's straight out of Potter Barn (not likely) or maybe out of a thrift store. It's so weird the idea of me being all grown up and paying for everything. Over the summer I would see some pictures of me in Spain and think "wow I look alot older" knowing the person in the photo was me as an adult. Oh where did the time go? It feels like just yesterday 14 was the age of growing up and I wasnt allowed to be friends with a 17 year old, then dating a guy who was 20 was trashy, and now look at me, IM ALMOST 20!! Where did time go?

1 comment:

Ying said...

heyyy..
dont forget to make our movie bout in MX, LEE.

miss and love ya so much...

ps. dont forget to looking for someone who a pretty asian character like me ok, lol.