There was an error in this gadget

Monday, October 22, 2007

Piano Man

For some reason, unbeknownst to me Ireland changed me, and there are moments when I miss it in the absolute worse way possible. There was this one time when I was at this bar called Fitzgeralds, and there was a guitar guy playing a bunch of songs... the ones I can remember that he played was "Piano man", "Whats going on?", and i think "Mr Jones" I can still listen to Mr Jones and it doesnt even faze me... but every time I hear Piano Man, a smile spreads across my face and tears well in my eyes. Omigod I miss it, and I have no idea why. People in my life are dying and living, laughing and crying. In Ireland it was just my life... just me, I was the only one I had to worry about. God I miss Ireland. Isn't that horrible. But then why does that song make me cry every time. Theres times, when my head shifts, and I still write to Dara, I have no idea why, but I just write to him, to tell him about my life. I know I'll never see him again. And I think part of me is ok with that... I think. I've been drinking tonight and i dont know what I should be saying right now, but.... man I miss Ireland. Sing us a song the Piano Man

1 comment:

Tiffani said...

Hey neat blog... I just came across it. Don't worry about Ireland, you'll get back there eventually